Stamps Scholars are among the recipients of other prestigious national and international awards.
- The Rhodes Scholarships are the oldest and most celebrated international fellowship awards in the world. Each year 32 students from the United States are selected as Rhodes Scholars, through a decentralized process representing the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories.
- The Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation awards merit-based scholarships to college students who plan to pursue careers in government or elsewhere in public service.
- Marshall Scholarships finance young Americans of high ability to study for a degree in the United Kingdom. Up to forty Scholars are selected each year to study at graduate level at a UK institution in any field of study.
- The Churchill Scholarship provides funding to American students for a year of Master‚Äôs study in science, mathematics, and engineering at the University of Cambridge, based at Churchill College.
- NOAA‚Äôs Ernest F. Hollings Undergraduate Scholarship recognizes outstanding students studying in NOAA mission fields.
- The Mount Vernon Leadership Fellows Program is a highly selective six week summer institute for rising college juniors offering unparalleled learning and networking opportunities at the home of America‚Äôs first president just outside our nation‚Äôs capital.
- Humanity in Action Fellowship programs look at the ways in which communities co-exist to create a society. Each program investigates human rights, democracy, and structural injustice. Each bridges the international and the domestic, the theoretical and the practical, the political and the personal.
- The National Institutes of Health Oxford-Cambridge Scholars Program is an accelerated, individualized doctoral training program for outstanding science students committed to biomedical research careers.
- Since 1963, the Fannie and John Hertz Foundation has awarded over 1,200 doctoral fellowships with the goal of supporting the early stage research endeavors of applied physical, biological, and engineering science students who possess the potential to change our world for the better by solving difficult, real-world problems.
- Boren Fellowships, an initiative of the National Security Education Program, provide unique funding opportunities for U.S. graduate students to study less commonly taught languages in world regions critical to U.S. interests, and underrepresented in study abroad, including Africa, Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Middle East.
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive full funding to pursue graduate study at Stanford. This includes the JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, DMA, and PhD programs, as well as joint- and dual-degrees.
- The Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship was established by the US Congress in 1986 in honor of former United States Senator Barry Goldwater. Its goal is to provide a continuing source of highly qualified scientists, mathematicians, and engineers by awarding scholarships to college students who intend to pursue careers in these fields.
- Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
- The program will give the world‚Äôs best and brightest students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and professional networks through a one-year Master‚Äôs Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing ‚Äì one of China‚Äôs most prestigious universities.
- The program seeks to encourage and enable highly motivated students to pursue opportunities available to them and to be courageous in the selection of a graduate course of study in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- The Fulbright U.S. Student Program is the largest U.S. exchange program offering opportunities for students and young professionals to undertake international graduate study, advanced research, university teaching, and primary and secondary school teaching worldwide.
- The Critical Language Scholarship (CLS) Program is a fully funded summer overseas language and cultural immersion program for American undergraduate and graduate students.
- The NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) helps ensure the vitality of the human resource base of science and engineering in the United States and reinforces its diversity.
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellows
- USA Today Academic All-Stars